Gold Standard Property Care isn't just a name, it's a standard of quality! We provide our beloved clients with the "Gold Guarantee". Something wrong? Call us at 1-800-749-0532 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 48 hours of your job, and we will make sure to make it right!
Why work with us? Gold Standard has positioned itself as one of the fastest growing property maintenance companies in the country. With a young, vibrant, and innovative culture, this is certainly one of the most exciting places to work at!
At Gold Standard, whether you’re a customer or employee, our mission is to constantly strive to surpass your expectations. We strive to move our employees forward personally and professionally. In fact, 70% of our managers started in frontline positions and progressed into management positions.
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Major Opportunities for advancement
- Professional but enjoyable environment
- Amazing benefits
- Work year-round
- Ability to travel across North America visiting all of our offices for those interested and qualified
The young men I dealt with when I hired Gold Standard to wash my house windows and clean the eaves troughs were very polite and professional, from the initial meeting with Alon P. to the two men who did the work (Doug and Andre). On top of that, they did a great job!
I just had my windows cleaned today June 30/16. The gentlemen names are James & Corey, they did a fantastic job of my windows.
I would recommend them a lot. I gave them a 5 star rating.
My windows looked brand new and the price was affordable and reasonable. I would not hesitate to use your services again.
Plus the work you did on the gutters was super. I really don't trust my knees to get up their anymore. We've noticed since your work that rain runoff is not pooling like before because the gutters are finally working fine.
Subscribe to receive seasonal specials & discounts
All information shall be received
in strict confidence.
Canada's Leading Property Maintenance Company, “Gold Standard,” is hiring 3 energetic, self motivated and outgoing Sales Representatives
- Up to $2000 Weekly Income Potential!
- Growth and Promotion Opportunity within the company.
- Very niche role for people who are hungry to MAKE MONEY, willing to learn, and to be molded into our unique environment.
Canada's leading property maintenance company is looking to hire responsible, motivated, and experienced High Rise window cleaners for commercial properties 12 months a year! Working alongside a team or as an individual, our commercial window cleaners are responsible for:
- Performing quality work with strong attention to detail
- Communicating with and responding to the needs of a diverse clientele to deliver a consistent and exceptional customer experience
- Performing everyday tasks with a high degree of respect for property and privacy
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive rates (piece work)
- Health and dental benefits (After 3 Months)
- Work 12 months a year
Gold Standard Property Care is looking to hire a professional and driven sales representative to establish and secure commercial contracts!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for our services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person site visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers (expert communication).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.
- Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: We are looking for someone who is hungry to MAKE MONEY, willing to learn our way of doing business, and to be molded into our unique environment.
This is NOT a regular sales position but more relationship management with Residential and Commercial Property Managers.